Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally another post!!







So, I'm still learning how to use this blog thing... Kyle is much better at computer stuff then I am, but I try!! I figured since it has been about 7 months since the last post it was about time. It just seems that with facebook and e-mails I just usually do that, but I just have the urge. Maybe it's a pregnancy thing!! haha, thankfully I'm due NEXT MONTH!!! This pregnancy has definently gone by much faster then being pregnant with Conner. And speaking of Conner, he looked sooo cute for Halloween!! We were the "Farmer Family" and Kyle took advantage of being bald and we painted a Jack-O-Lantern on the back of his head!!! It was great!!
We went Trick or Treating all over town. It was great, and a lot of fun, luckily it wasn't to cold yet. However, today of course it started snowing again!! And we found out that we have to move again. So, we are looking at our different options. It's just not going to be fun with the weather changing so much and being so pregnant. And this little guy inside my belly is already a ball of energy! He moves sooo much, and I'm very uncomfortable, but it will be done soon, and then I'm sure I will be missing feeling him move. Well, trying to attach the pictures is driving me crazy, because they won't go where I want them. Hahahaha. And we need to go to bed b/c Kyle has to wake up super early. I'm sure I will get better at this blog thing!









2 comments:

The Ehman's said...

You guys look so cute!

Mallory said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Very nice! I LOVE LOVE LOVE blogging. (I have two!) Do you guys have any name ideas for the new little Hercules?