Saturday, October 30, 2010

Conner Milk

This post is dedicated to my sister Melanie, since she keeps asking me to post something....

I have yet to write all the details of Hannah's birth, but I will soon, I just wanted to get this little blop down first as I thought it so so funny!

I'm nursing Hannah and we have a boppy pillow. Conner always asks what Hannah is doing and I tell him she is drinking Mama milk. So, now he knows whenever Hannah is lying on that pillow she is eating. Conner loves Hannah so much and always asks to hold her. Yesterday Conner sat down and wanted to hold her. I was about to hand her to him but then he said WAIT! He jumped up and grabbed the boppy pillow and sat down. I put Hannah in his lap (he wasn't wearing a shirt at this time) Then he kind of tilts Hannah and leans toward her and says, "OK Hannah time to drink Conner Milk." hahahaha!!! I was laughing so hard and said, "Conner you don't have milk. It's only Mommies milk she drinks." He just said, Oh.... It was to funny. Hannah's 3 year old brother trying to nurse her...

1 comment:

Mallory said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that story! So stinkin' cute! And, I can't wait to hear the details of Hannah's birth!