Thursday, December 9, 2010

Roll Over

Hannah had her 2 month doctors visit today. I can't believe my little baby is already 2 months old! Man time just flies. Anyway, she is 11 lbs 15 oz, so nearly 12 lbs already! She is growing strong and healthy, like a Hercules! The best part though was the doc told me I need to give her lots of tummy time. I replied that I try but she just rolls over. The doc said, no, she is too young for that, just put her on her belly. No, really, she rolls over....So the doc put her on her belly and just like a good little girl she kicked her legs a few times and rolled right over. Wow, sad the doc, she is really young to be doing that. Does she do that every time? Yep! So, tummy time is like non-existent. And I wasn't lying. Thanks Hannah for doing it right on que!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

Haha, way to go Hannah! One way to get those tummy muscles worked out without having "tummy time" is to wear her in a wrap or sling upright. I know you probably do that already (I know you have a Moby)...so I'm sure she is getting those perfect little baby abs!

Mubeen said...

Haha, that's funny! Yay Hannah!

Whitney said...

YAY you have a blog! I miss you!

Cara Dickerson said...

I just found your blog and I'm so excited! Although we're gonna need to see pictures of this new little girl! I can't believe she is rolling over! Wow, I bet you have your hands full! Well we've decided we'll be heading down to Texas probably in april and would love to make a stop and visit you guys! I'm sure the boys will talk soon so we'll let you know!