Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Plum

Yes, my little kumquat has grown crazy amounts and is now a plum! I sure hope through the whole pregnancy my baby is compared to fruit. It sure is great. Fortunately I am still able to wear my normal clothes. I'm just over 11 weeks now, and I think that's pretty good with it being my 3rd baby and all. Sometimes I have to unbutton my pants when I'm sitting, but for the most part I'm good. Just a little pudgy around the belly area. At least I can still sleep on my stomach though! That is one thing I'm not looking forward to. Most days I feel pretty good, except for the whole eating thing. I've just found I get really nauseous if I don't eat or if I let myself get hungry and if that happens I can't eat hardly anything the rest of the day. Really the only thing that typically sounds good is cereal, so that's what I eat. And I want milk ALL the time. I find myself making multiply things for meals b/c I think it will be good but as soon as I sit down to eat it I just can't do it. Thankfully Kyle typically eats it and he just laughs. He says he has never seen my like that and I think it has finally convinced him I am having a girl. I've have only gained 1 pound in this entire 3 months but apparently that is normal and I am keeping my cereal down, so that's good. The shots are going well, really not too bad, just a little annoying sometimes. It was funny b/c I was up in WI for a Mary Kay convention this past weekend and one of my roomates saw me take out the shot and she asked if she could watch. haha...I didn't mind at all and she said with her last she had gestational diabetes and had to prick her finger every day and she through a fit over that so she couldn't imagine how I do with not even flinching. I guess you have to do what you have to do.

So, a funny story. I was just putting the kiddos to bed and we have the Book of Mormon picture scripture thing, anyway, so we are starting over again. And tonight it was the chapter of the Nephites leaving the Lamanites. It showed of picture of the Lamanites in their loin cloths and Conner says "Mama, find their pants! Where are the pants?!" haha....too funny, I was wondering the same thing, how do you go to war without pants?!?!?!So that was our laugh for tonight, and it is so cute, usually when Kyle is home we all read scriptures together then pray then I brush the boys teeth, then they go to bed. But if he isn't home we read, brush teeth, then pray in their "rooms" So even if we already said prayers with daddy as soon as we are by Conner's bed we have to say prayers again. I think it is Conner just stalling, but at least he is the one wanting to say prayers, I love that!

I'm so blessed!

No comments: