Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hugs!

So Conner really is a great 2 year old. Don't get me wrong, we have our melt downs, but really they are not to bad. Every time he does do something wrong though like push his brother or jump on the dogs I always make him sit in time out. He hates just sitting there as I'm sure most kids do. Then I have him get up and he has to give his brother a hug and a kiss. Well, I think he has caught one because if I see him push Josh he looks at me, goes right to Josh, gives him a hug and says "hugs!" It's too cute! Of course, now he thinks he can do what he wants as long as he gives the person/animal a hug afterward. How do you correct that though because do I say "no hitting" as he is hugging his brother? haha.... oh the joys of parenthood. I also think he has figured out he gets away with more with me because his hugs and kisses melt my heart. If he does push Josh from a toy he looks at Kyle first to see if he saw it. haha.... kids are so funny, they learn so fast. He has also learned how to give raspberries. You know like the ones on your belly, except he pretends to give one to you on your cheak and instead you end up with a wet slobbery cheak. Joshie thinks this is the funniest thing in the world. He could watch Conner give me rasberries all day and be happy.

Josh had his 1 year check up. He is super healthy. He is 21lbs which puts him in the 30% range. He is 29 inches which puts him in the 50% range. So the doc said he is tall and skinny, he looks good. Of course his head though is in the 85% tile. So the Hercules big head lives on in both of my boys. It's a good thing they are so cute!

No comments: